ADT Pulse Login
This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
Many users have already expressed their concerns regarding the difficulty of accessing the ADT Pulse Login mainly maybe because of their homepage's annoying layout, pop-up ads and windows, and weird choice and placement of links. If you are still not convinced about what we are saying, you should check out the page yourself but be ready to be annoyed. Anyway, after surveying the whole homepage of ADT Pulse, we discovered that the sign in/ log in page is actually located at the top part of the homepage and tat ADT Pulse have two options on how to log in. The first one is the ADT Pulse Home Automation for Security Systems while the other one is the ADT Pulse Interactive Solutions for Business. These two options are located at the topmost part of the homepage (ADT Home at the left part and ADT Business at the right part). Since these are two entirely separate Log in options, their log in links can only be accessed upon selecting the needed option.
Still complicated? Since we understand your need, we placed an instructional video on how to log in to ADT Pulse properly. You can also see a step-by-step written guide about logging in and resetting your account information. You can also contact them directly by accessing the contact details provided below.
ADT Pulse Login Instructions:
1. Enter the ADT Pulse Homepage URL to your browser: http://www.adtpulse.com/
2. Identify whether your log in account is for ADT Pulse Home or ADT Pulse Business and select it at the topmost part of the homepage screen.
3. Click the "Log in to MyPulse" option on the middle top part of the screen.
You will be redirected to the page: https://portal.adtpulse.com/myhome/access/supportedBrowsers.jsp
4. Enter your username on the provided textbox.
5. Enter your password on the provided password.
6. Click the "Sign In" option to finalize the log in process.
NOTE: The log in page of ADT Pulse may not work in some computers due to several technical reasons since it caters only certain browsers and operating systems. For more information, just check out the valid Operating systems and browsers for their page in this URL: https://portal.adtpulse.com/myhome/access/supportedBrowsers.jsp
ADT Pulse Login Reset Instructions:
1. Follow instructions 1-3 in the ADT Pulse Login Instructions written above.
2. Click the "Forgot your username or password?" link in the log in box, located just below the sign in button. You will be automatically redirected to this page: https://portal.adtpulse.com/myhome/access/forgot.jsp
3. Fill up the required information on the corresponding textboxes (Username for forgotten passwords and E-mail address for forgotten usernames).
4. Follow the links to finish the reset process.
Still confused? You can contact ADT Pulse directly by following the links or using the contact details provided below:
Customer Support: http://www.adtpulse.com/portal/customer_support?ecid=adtpp100203
Contact Details for US and Canada users: http://www.adtpulse.com/portal/contact_us?ecid=adtpp100202
General Support Contact: 877-201-8655